3rd AUGUST 2020
COVID-19 UPDATE TO ALL OUR CUSTOMERS.
We are delighted to announce that Ballydougan will reopen on MONDAY 3rd AUGUST 2020.
Opening Hours: Monday – Saturday 9.00am – 5.00pm.
In light of the recent Covid-19 pandemic we have implemented new policies and enhanced safety measures which we trust will reassure you when you visit.
- In our Restaurant & Coffee Shop for example we have made adaptations to ensure social distancing and we have increased the outside seating capacity. Private dining rooms are also available as required.
- Reservation for Breakfast 9.00am – 11.45am is advisable. Reservation for Lunch 12.00noon – 3.00pm is highly advisable. Reservation & Deposit for Traditional Afternoon Tea 3.00pm – 5.00pm is essential.
- On arrival Staff will accompany you to your table and explain new procedures for ordering your meal, payment of your bill etc plus answer any queries you may have.
- Hand sanitising, additional cleaning protocols and customer trace and track recording will be in place.
- Where possible we encourage Guests to pay by credit or debit card.
The safety of our Staff and Guests is paramount and we respectfully request that if you or someone close to you is unwell or has symptoms of COVID-19 that you do not visit Ballydougan.
We wish everyone continued good health, stay safe and well and thank you for your ongoing support.
Ballydougan Management Team Reservations Tel: 028 3834 2201 or Office Tel: 028 38317 814